Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Recent Posts

  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOH XINYU! :DTHREE MORE DAYS TO SYF...
  • im downloading Icy Tower now :D haha, excited!next...
  • Okay, I'll start with yesterday. Yesterday, I was ...
  • OKAY, I'LL TRY.thanks amanda, talking to you last ...
  • okay, i actually blogged a whole long entry yester...
  • i stupidly and clumsily fell into the drain this m...
  • okay, im sorry to the family of that guy who got h...
  • toNN the semifinals grand slam. sa...
  • HAPPY GOOOOOOOD FRIDAY :)jiahui is Jealous, Irrita...
  • LOL, gen quotes, the sec2s beside us are like bein...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 17, 2005

WE GOT THE GOLD BABY!
i wish i could add "with honours", that would be a bonus for us, but a Gold is good enough for now. after more than a decade, finally the Gold is ours again, we can now proudly say that the St Nicholas Symphonic Band is a GOLD BAND :D

posted by Nat | 12:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home